WHY USE SFHI?
Our inspection process has been designed to ensure you receive a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase or sell. Buying or selling a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
At Strong Foundations Home Inspection we are continually working to improve our knowledge and services in order to provide you with the absolute best possible inspection for our clients. We pride ourselves on honest, thorough inspections and unmatched availability to our clients, continuing to answer questions about the home long after the inspection is completed.
Over our years in the business, serving hundreds of buyers and sellers in the Puget Sound area, we have obtained a stellar record of reviews and have built strong relationships with real estate professionals. We have won numerous awards and industry recognition, including receiving the Angie's List "Super Service Award" for the past two years, being continually named a Home Advisor Top Rated Pro and Elite Service Provider, and we have been named one of the top Home Inspection companies for 2018 by Expertise.com.
Our business is built on referrals, so we take pride in knowing that our customers are given a positive inspection experience EVERY TIME.
When you become a client of Strong Foundations Home Inspection, you remain a client as long as you own your home! If you have a question, we will do our best to answer it or direct you to answers, even long after the inspection is completed. We have a strong network of professionals that we can refer for various projects, and we have a deep knowledge base of home maintenance and repair that we can draw on. Additionally, in most circumstances we are even willing to perform follow-up inspections at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. These are just some of the services that make us stand out - you won't find this kind of customer service everywhere!
What happens during an inspection?
- We will show up at the home, usually a little early, and inspect the exterior and the roof of the building
- Once the buyer arrives, we will quickly go over the basics of the inspection, the pre-inspection agreement, and the standards of practice. We will invite the buyer to follow us on our inspection, and encourage them to ask any and all questions they have about the home
- We will move systematically through the home's interior, from the garage to the attic, kitchen, the bathrooms, the bedrooms, and all living spaces
- We will finish the inspection in the crawl space or the basement (we'd rather wait to get dirty until we are done with the interior)
- After we have inspected the entire property, we will go over our findings with the buyer in detail while completing our report
- After the inspection is complete, we will finish our report and deliver by email within a couple hours in most circumstances
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway
Benefits of having an SFHI inspection
- We assure the inspection of, and report on, over 400 items
- We perform FREE thermal imaging inspections on every home
- We guarantee that a detailed report will be delivered to you on the day of the inspection!
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture of your new home's condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work and patiently answer any questions you may have about the home
- We review and explain the conditions found
- We provide free RecallChek services for each of our clients, ensuring that all appliances are in working order and free of safety defects
- We offer a free home maintenance manual with every inspection
For more on RecallChek, please watch the following video, and feel free to call us with any additional questions: